To enroll securely online and confirm your camper’s spot now, complete our online enrollment form. Or, if you’re already enrolled, you can make a payment.
Or, if you’d prefer to enroll offline, follow these steps:
- Print a copy of the official Chop Point camper enrollment form (available for U.S. campers or international campers . (These forms are PDF files, which require the free Adobe Acrobat viewer. If you have trouble opening a file when you click the link, try downloading a new version of the viewer from Adobe.)
- Fill out the enrollment form.
- All campers: Must print and fill out the Health History Form and email, fax or mail it to camp.
- All campers: Must print and have a medical professional fill out and sign Medical Professional Form and email, fax or mail it to camp. We require an evaluation to be done by a professional with 2 years of your attending camp.
- Send the enrollment form to us with a recent photo and a check for the $400 deposit. Please mail your form to:
Chop Point Camp
420 Chop Point Road
Woolwich, MAINE 04579
Or fax it to:
Should you have any problems, please call us at (207)443-5860.
- A $400.00 nonrefundable deposit MUST accompany enrollment form. No deposit = no enrollment.
- Remainder of all fees due two weeks before camper arrives at camp. ($1900 – 400 deposit = 1500 due)
- Checks should be made payable to: CHOP POINT INC.
- There is no refund for early withdrawal, cancellation or for dismissal.
- A rough-dry laundry service is included in the fee. Chop Point assumes no responsibility for loss or damaged personal property.
- There is a $100 per day charge for those who, because of travel arrangements, must arrive before or remain beyond the session dates. Transportation to and from Portland on other than opening and closing dates is $50.00.