We have moved our enrollment process to use CampDoc. It is a secure service that will combine our registration and health records process. Our hope is to provide you with a simpler enrollment process and an easier way for us to communicate with you. When you click on the link at the bottom of this page you will be taken to our enrollment portal. You will set up a username and a password for your account. You will be able to add your camper(s) information and sign them up for the programs they are eligible for. You will be required to make a deposit of $400 to register them for a program. Deposits can be made with a credit card or paid from a bank account.
If you are registering for multiple sessions we will apply a discount coupon on the second session you are registering for. You will see a description of the discounts available on the coupon page. You also can apply a coupon to waive the registration fee on the second session if you are registering for two sessions. (If you feel you need an additional coupon for registration please contact us and we can provide you with the code before you register or apply them to your account after you have registered if you are eligible for them.)
Once you have registered for a session or sessions you will be able to complete the Health Profile for your camper. You will be able to upload forms directly and we will have them saved with your records. The information does not have to be completed at one time. It will save the camper’s information so you can compile it over time. We will send periodic reminders out so that we have your health records completed before you arrive at camp.
If you are not able to complete the forms online please contact us and we will create a profile for you. We would send or email you a printed copy of the registration for you to complete and return to us.
- A $400.00 nonrefundable deposit MUST accompany enrollment form. No deposit = no enrollment.
- Remainder of all fees due two weeks before camper arrives at camp. ($2000 – 400 deposit = 1600 due) Payments can be made on our website, in your CampDoc account (which can accept payments or even set up automatic payments to spread them over time), over the phone with a credit card or by check.
- Checks should be made payable to: CHOP POINT INC. They can be sent to:
Chop Point Camp
420 Chop Point Road
Woolwich, MAINE 04579
- There is no refund for early withdrawal, cancellation, or for dismissal.
- A rough-dry laundry service is included in the fee. Chop Point assumes no responsibility for loss or damaged personal property.
- All campers who fly to/from camp must use the Portland Jetport (PWM). Our staff transports campers to/from the Portland Jetport, at no charge, on the opening and closing days of camp only. Note: campers’ flights must depart no earlier than 8am on closing day.
- There is a $100 accommodation fee per day for those who, because of travel arrangements, must arrive before or remain beyond the session dates. Transportation to and from Portland on other than opening and closing dates is $50.00. (Thus, if you book your camper to arrive the day before camp opens, the total fee would be $150.)
To enroll securely online and confirm your camper’s spot now, complete our online enrollment form. We hope you find the outlined process helpful in planning for you summer. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. You can call the camp office at 207-443-5860 to speak with Jean or David.